Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

baby convoy...

R

rattattack1313

just went over north brizz to see "tha man"..... and as I cruised along the riverside expressway, there was a white commo next to me, on me left..then a red one on his left.... then lo and behold, another red one on my right!!! we had us a convoy!!!!!! of course, me camera was at home, nice and safe.........( not that I wold have taken me hands off the wheel and taken photos or anything silly like that...).... :p

Demons1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais, WHII Statesman V8, VC L 202
Had a similar experience a few weeks ago driving to work. I was part of a convoy of 6 VR/VS commodores on a single lane road, with me bringing up the rear. The smile on my face was huge!!

Mark.

miss ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS S2
cool, dont you love it when things like that just make your day!
I had a similar thing happen but it was obviously a monaro club cruise.... man, thats what ya call a serious distraction. Made my smile even bigger when I saw them filming my ute!
Was on my way to Oran Park and got so caught up in it, I missed the bloody turnoff and 1st race of the BRutes :bop:

R

rattattack1313

lol

"Was on my way to Oran Park and got so caught up in it, I missed the bloody turnoff and 1st race of the BRutes .".....lol...similar buzz to when I usedta ride..my missus gets rather irate when I throw the old commo around like a bike...... and there is sooo many good roads to ride/drive on these days.... :yeah: ......then they invented bloody children, didn't they.. :bop: ..so into a cage.......lol........ :whistling

Last edited by a moderator: