Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bad Dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Commodore

I would like to report two Dealers for rude service.

A couple of years ago, I asked one of the salesmen if I could sit in the (then new) KIA Spectra (shitbox, but it's a car... just!). Anyway, half a minute later, the dealer principle came out of the office block and told me to get out of the car. I told him that I got permission but he told me to leave. Arrogant prick.

On Friday, I went to the showroom at Toyota and took a colour sample brochure on the Celica and Coaster. The secretary said I could have them and I went back to the brochure stand to have a look for the Hiace. Then all of a sudden, an elderly salesman storms out of his office and says "Can I help you?" I said, no, I'm just looking for a Hiace brochure". "Well they cost us a lot of money you know!". "Sorry, do you want me to put these two back?". "No, you can keep them but don't touch anymore!". "I suggest you leave". I did and when I let go of the door so it would shut itself, I yelled out in a clear loud voice saying "Well that's the last time I f**ken' deal with them" "ARROGANT PRICKS!" A couple of people who were browsing the lot saw and heard me and they left too.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WeeMan

i the toyota bit ive had simalar experiance buying a mobile.

i was going to singapore (via london)where all technonogy is cheep so, i shopped around in brissy to look at what was out (this was when colour mobiles first came out). so i was just basically just getting prices. but a lot of the places would just give me smug looks at me as if i didnt have enough money (even though i did). any way what would have cost me $1000 in aus cost me 550 in singapore. but still to this day i will never go back to those mobile store in brissy to give them any business

C

Commodore

You wonder how Toyota has been the number one selling brand for <what?>, THREE years straight. If I was buying a car, I wouldn't want to deal with people who salesmen who behave like that...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Commodore2 said:
You wonder how Toyota has been the number one selling brand for <what?>, THREE years straight. If I was buying a car, I wouldn't want to deal with people who salesmen who behave like that...

Well Jamie I guess seeing as you are only 15 years old I figure salesmen in caryards etc have every right to ask you to leave. It's not like your actually going to buy a vehicle, just an annoying kid pinching brochures for school projects. And why shouldn't a salesman ask a pesky teenager to get out of a vehicle in a show room, it's not a toy - it is being displayed for the grownups to buy.

*Yes folks, the annoying Jaime with his irrelevant posts is back*

C

Commodore

Charlee, have you actually researched my latest posts?

I think you'll notice a change... and if you actually come across a post that you don't like or find irrelevant (spell check please), tell me and I'll do something about it.

PS: That goes to EVERYBODY. I you find a post that you think is objectionable, let me know and I'll do something about it. That's a Guarantee.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Commodore2 said:
I did and when I let go of the door so it would shut itself, I yelled out in a clear loud voice saying "Well that's the last time I f**ken' deal with Ryde Toyota!" "ARROGANT PRICKS!" A couple of people who were browsing the lot saw and heard me and they left too. :p @ Ryde Toyota.

I object to children who have no respect for their elders swearing at adults. Basically you threw a tanty because you were rightfully asked to leave.

C

Commodore

He mis-handled the situation. He shouldn't have used that tone of voice, and I took TWO measly flyers, which as I clearly stated, had permission to take. Also, I had permission to sit in that car aswell. It's the bloke who told me to get out that was a prick. There are locals around town who don't like this guy either.

C

Commodore

PS: It wasn't a tanty, I was just saying my thoughts out loud. I said two lines and that was it. No jumping up and down or going red in the face or any sort **** like that. Another thing, if the customers who saw me thought I was chucking a tanty, then they would have stayed and not have left as soon as I said all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.