Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bad miss rough idle

G

grasshopper

Also, you might want to check that one of the wires from the harness to an injector isn't broken? I had same problem with my VN. A new fuel pump solved it temporarily but it came back 2 weeks later. Mechanic tested the power to the injector wires and one only had power intermittently. When he checked it, the wire was snapped inside. He repaired it and the problem went away. If the wire is ok, the coil pack and plugs might need replacing if you haven't already done so. After doing all of the above, I haven't had any further problems. Hope this helps.

warney

did you say bukakki party
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL skid car what else are they built to do
cas price depends on where you get it , ranges from 80.00 $ up, you can put it in yourself if you are mechanially inclined or auto electrician would do it for approx $130.00, secondhand dissy approx $ 75.00 up. cheers

80.00 for a c a s , thats cheap , i got 1 @ trade for 92.00 but it wasnt silverline , if they make them!!!!

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
check the rotorcap crackes centre brush/spring

Stewart1000

work done by ME
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VL twin turbo. VN5L. old jeep, **** mondeo.
here's what you want to do, remove all the leads, take the cap off the dizzy (distributor), thing with the spark plug leads coming off it, a screw on the top, and one on the bottom, that comes off easy.

im talking left and right if you were on the passenger side of the car looking and the dizzy.

to the right hand side of the dizzy, hanging off the side of it it a bracket with a bolt through it. You will need to remove that bolt to get the dizzy out but first mark the position in the bracket where the bolt it sitting so it can go back there later.

now under where the cap sat you will see the rotor button, find a way to mark what position the button is in, where it is pointing to, THIS IS IMPORTANT.
It needs to go into the same position later.

remove that bolt in the bracket and pull the dizzy out.

find a mate who has a working vl or r31 skyline and do the same to theirs and swap them around and see if your car runs, also check if theirs runs.