Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BAD SERVICE - Fibremaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXFR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY, S supercharged 2003
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I have contacted this company, Fibremaster(http://www.fibremaster.com.au), via email on numerous occasions requesting the price for the Fender vents(VE type). :bang:

Uptil now I have not received any feedback. So if anyone of you out there are planning to ask them stuff, just forget it.

Guys at Fibremaster, big thumps down to ya, mates. :ranting:

I would have expected a better service than that.

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
Hmmmm....here's the thing, I couldnt find the VZ or VE type vents at all on their webbie, and the closest thing I could find regarding them, was the little pic on the front page. But if you try the site listed, it dosent work. Lots of things dont add up here, that's for sure, maybe the webbie is new and not fully operational.

Mind you, even if that is the case they still should have posted it clearly on the front page.

XXFR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY, S supercharged 2003
Guess what guys!!!

I got an answer within minutes this time after I posted this thread.

I guess they are push starts, aye. :D

hahahahaha

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
they were pretty helpfull to me when i got a fake vl calais front end off them with a mate for his car but when it arrived it was pretty rough, wasnt the best looking thing but came up ok with a bit of a sand

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Why don't people use the phone anymore. Much easier and you get to ask all the questions you want. It actully says under the pic of the vents to call for details............

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
forgot to say that when i got the calais front end i rang them, not email...

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
Why don't people use the phone anymore. Much easier and you get to ask all the questions you want. It actully says under the pic of the vents to call for details............

I rang JHP at around 9:30 in the morning last Thursday, got told that someone called Rob will call me back Friday morning at the latest.
It's currently 2:31 on Monday arvo, and still no call. The phone is not always fail safe, belive me.

Just_Ice

Reaction score
No but most of the time it is.... Give them a call back....

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
I intend to, just making a point that if a business is busy, it dosent matter wether you phone, email, or even rock-up at their business, sometimes you will get ignored.

XXFR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY, S supercharged 2003
I intend to, just making a point that if a business is busy, it dosent matter wether you phone, email, or even rock-up at their business, sometimes you will get ignored.

I did call them and gave them my email addy as well for them to get back to me. And I reside in the Fiji Islands so that was a bloody expensive international call.

anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.