Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badge glue for body

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Well I'm thinking of putting new S badges on my boot and the rear side doors (standard places for the SS logo on the VS), so the debadging part is pretty easy, but what type of glue/adhesive should I use to put these on?

Holden Commodore S Pack Decal Badge For VY Genuine!! - eBay Badges, Mascots, Decals, Badges, Detailing, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Aug-09 20:32:27 AEST)

EDIT: Ok I'm a bit of a retard, I re-read the auction page and it said it has a 'sticky back' does that mean no glue is needed?

I'm slightly confused now.

valakis_vx

The Juggernaught Bitch!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 M6
this is correct, wont need any glue, its virtually like foam on the back with a sticky side to it

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
its basically double sided tape mate..but yer no glue needed...would be the same stuff that was behind my badges on the vz when i debadged it..they come off pretty easy when u wanna get them off

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
and they are as firm as the original badges?

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
my guess is yes..just clean the surface were u are going to stick them onto and make sure they are fully stuck on..(press firm and even over the badge) and leave it in the sun for a while so the adhesive stuff starts sticking