Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ball park price for intercepters

D

Damage inc.

howdy all
im lookin for a set of intercepters for my vr and since theyre probly most popular on vls, thought id ask here. what is a good price to pay for a set? ive seen them for all different prices and was wondering what is the norm to pay (without tyres). i recon they look pretty tough when the cars dropped on its guts.
any help would be much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
the old poor mans mags. wouldnt be paying anymore than $50 without tyres. you really only pay for the tyres when you buy them. check ebay.

i think there are some wider chasers as well, but i dont know much about them nor how available they are.

put an add in the wanted to buy on this forum, i reckon youll get hold of some pretty quickly.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yep ebay it for surethe chasers are usually 6 inches but there were 7 inches around (genuine police issue??). Yeah don't pay too much for em could probably get a set with decent tyres for $100-$120. I have seen people on this forum giving them away

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SLE track car, 10 sec VU Ute
Have a look at this site.

The rims are $33 new and you can get a set of 4 with tyres for $550 or another option for $110 per wheel and tyre.

Very reasonable if you ask me.:thumbsup:

I hope that helps :D

The 16's are more though $88 for the rim.

Henerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL SL 5spd
^ www.nvu.com.au is the site he was referring to

they sell brand new interceptors black and silver, 15x6, 15x7, 16x7 aswell. With or without tyres too.

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SLE track car, 10 sec VU Ute
Yep thats the site. Sorry i thought I posted the link. :bang: