Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ban Old Men, Not Young Drivers

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
yeah true who cares if the car was registered it was toast regardless.... i hadnt realyl thought of it from that angle. hes so blaze' about it.

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Oh nooooooooooo its a TIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not mine .................. :w00t:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
TigaMite said:
Oh nooooooooooo its a TIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not mine .................. :w00t:
belive it or not, its actually a Red VY SS, no where near tiga mita if you ask me!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
yeah i think it said red? or does he mean tiger for something else??? certainly not tigamica

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
oh sheeeeeeeeetttttttt must be my old age catching up with me :bang:

wonder if he lost his licence ? :rofl:

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
I'm just curious how he got it to "kick back to first" at around fifty km/hr...unless Holden has done some very silly programming of the kicdown levels in that model auto, it sounds to me awfully like what would happen at that speed if you absolutely buried the boot into the carpet... :embarrass :D

It is frightening that most high performance cars are priced at such a level that 80% of the drivers who can afford them no longer have the reflexes to control them.

Think of all the old dudes you see cruising around in Ferarris, Porsches, SS Commodores, R34 GTR Skylines, etc, etc, etc, and you inevitably think to yourself "Why does that old bugger have that car, give it to me!" :D :bang:

Getting back to the doofus in the SS, look at how far sideways he must have pushed that poor old VB, if it was, as he claims, parked in one of those parking areas. Of course, with the huge weight increases in modern cars, a new Commodore weighs probably half a tonne more than an old VB, and he should be glad the VB was there to stop him, otherwise by the angles of the cars, he probably would have been up over the curb and divoted into the side of the building behind it... :bang:

O

ozute

Wombat said:
It is frightening that most high performance cars are priced at such a level that 80% of the drivers who can afford them no longer have the reflexes to control them.
That's the quote of the day for me :rofl:

V

VNBOY

im glad you posted that stealthy, i saw it on another forum which is currently down, and i was disgusted in the way he didnt give a **** about the other guys property... and the fact that he still feels the need for speed is stupid also.

i mean im 19, at the moment i value my car more than most things, and the last thing i want to do is cause an accident and ruin it by doing something stupid, but then again if you have more money that brains you can do what you want i guess.

R

rattattack1313

Wombat said:
I'm just curious how he got it to "kick back to first" at around fifty km/hr...unless Holden has done some very silly programming of the kicdown levels in that model auto, it sounds to me awfully like what would happen at that speed if you absolutely buried the boot into the carpet... :embarrass :D
..... dunno about that......my Vee Pee kicks back to 1st , from 3rd , at 50, if I plant it..( not through the floor, either..).....and come the day, one day soon, I will happily surrender me licence................when I am starting to do things like that fella this thread is/was about........I mean ...wow.....what a fool..........he doesn't deserve a car.......

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
VNBOY said:
im glad you posted that stealthy, i saw it on another forum which is currently down, and i was disgusted in the way he didnt give a **** about the other guys property... and the fact that he still feels the need for speed is stupid also.

i mean im 19, at the moment i value my car more than most things, and the last thing i want to do is cause an accident and ruin it by doing something stupid, but then again if you have more money that brains you can do what you want i guess.
i posted it for 2 reasons, first is there were alot of negative posts towards young drivers in the P plater thread here, so i thought this could show the other end of the scale. Apart from that, i hate that guy with a passion, and after a series of slanging matches through PMs, the end result was him looking at my 4 years driving experience like i could barely drive to the shops. Seems now the truth is out, i've never totallad a VB, in fact i've never hit a thing with my VP, and anyone who's seen me drive knows i drive kinda hard!