Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bankruptcy???

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
you cannot chase them until the bankruptcy period is over ive always been led to believe. i know i would be

Even when the bankruptcy is discharged, you cannot chase the debt. That would defeat the entire purpose of going bankrupt.

Maybe you need to read the FAQ link I posted above to understand the whole concept of going bankrupt. It's not designed to get people off your back for a few years, then they can go you again. It's all over for both sides once the rubber stamp comes down.

C.

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
Revenge is sweet

My local milkbar has claimed for bankruptcy not too long ago.She drives a big black merc and he drives a black BM convert.:bang:

If they owe you a reasonible amount of money simply look in the trading post for a dirt cheap old 4x4 and then insurer if to damage to the other persons car and go looking.

I mean it can't be help if you find the Merk or BM in a situation where they fail to stop or give right away and you just happen to t-bone their car.:yeah:

you don't lose as you are in the right and with luck the damage could be bad enough to write the car off :clapping: and if they get a payout they will have to declare it and stand a good change of loosing some of the money :rofl: and they cant borrow to replace the car.

Not that I would take revenge like that off course.:thumbsup:

Cheers

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
Hahahahah thats a pretty cool way of looking at it....
But could turn ugly is somthing bad happened

What bad can happen you just need to make sure you are in the right before you plough them.

Have your seat belt on and you will be repaired for the impact they wont and anyhow who give a **** about them they are grubs at the best, only good snake is a dead snake so the saying goes.:rip:

Revenge is sweet!