Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Banks - VZ SSZ Ute

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Looking good banks should of tyre shined your wheels tho...lol

Shudupppppp lol Realised that when i got home. That spot is sweet for taking photos the lighting is good so i'll be back there :)

Seen this in the flesh the other day, looks the goods :)

cheers man, where did you see me?

Little things are annoying me atm, mainly the ride height and no hardlid but that'll get sorted out soon!

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Looking good banks should of tyre shined your wheels tho...lol

LOL... was thinking the same thing!

Looks the goods though.. you got the bonnet extension thing on too? looks like it, maybe try and mod the grille so it doesnt have the lion badge on it?

Whats up with the tips? do they look alrite on there - not too big? are they just not straight or something??

And is it a work ute? if so, you can get away with a bit of clearance! but it would look sweet sitting amongst the weeds, lol.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
LOL... was thinking the same thing!

Looks the goods though.. you got the bonnet extension thing on too? looks like it, maybe try and mod the grille so it doesnt have the lion badge on it?

Whats up with the tips? do they look alrite on there - not too big? are they just not straight or something??

And is it a work ute? if so, you can get away with a bit of clearance! but it would look sweet sitting amongst the weeds, lol.

Yeah bonnet extension is on, it doesnt look that bad in real life. I think it would be quite hard to remove the loin badge, the grill is all one piece :( have looked into it thou!

Nar the size is perfect its just one side sits lower then the other which shits me. Got some cutting and welding i have to do to the RH side in order to bring it up a little up

Work ute, kinda. Gear gets put in the back but its never over 200kgs so i can dump the slut and still get stuff in the tray :p

Getting some quote now actually. I got quoted from tyres and more $900 for lovell SL springs and heavyduty shortened shocks (dunno what brand). Just want to make sure thats a decent price :)

This is the headunit i'm putting in:

JVC Products Australia : Welcome

$850 not installed :)

Then my windows tinted a bit darker ~ $200

Then saving like **** for my hardlid :)

THEN i'm finally finished on the outside!

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
heres a sneaky peaky of the tips lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8778 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_8778 [800x600].JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 962

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ahh, k. Hack at it with the grinder lol, then fill with 'bumper fill' then matt black!

Those tips look sweet as man, I want! was thinking of trying to get a dual tip system going on mine?! either two on one side, or one on each side, or two on each side... hmm,

Decisons made then, on the ground she goes, lol, love to see how low these gurls will go, hahaaa!

Are the springs/shocks supplied, or supplied and fitted? if its all fitted, go for it, I haven't actually got any quotes from anywhere, soo not sure, but if its supply only, might be a bit rich.. Should be able to get them around the $700 mark? maybe?!

GSL RallySport, on here will do them for around that? KYB lowered shockies, and I think either kings, or lovells..
But go lower than SL lovells, I think thats whats in mine? (the lowest lovell make) and I want lower!
Im thinking SSL fronts, and SSSL rears, kings.. for mine.

And in that pic, if you didnt mention about the tips, I dont think you could pick it... looks meaty as!

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Looking great Banks,
Like the foglights, are they led or some sort?

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Ahh, k. Hack at it with the grinder lol, then fill with 'bumper fill' then matt black!

Those tips look sweet as man, I want! was thinking of trying to get a dual tip system going on mine?! either two on one side, or one on each side, or two on each side... hmm,

Decisons made then, on the ground she goes, lol, love to see how low these gurls will go, hahaaa!

Are the springs/shocks supplied, or supplied and fitted? if its all fitted, go for it, I haven't actually got any quotes from anywhere, soo not sure, but if its supply only, might be a bit rich.. Should be able to get them around the $700 mark? maybe?!

GSL RallySport, on here will do them for around that? KYB lowered shockies, and I think either kings, or lovells..
But go lower than SL lovells, I think thats whats in mine? (the lowest lovell make) and I want lower!
Im thinking SSL fronts, and SSSL rears, kings.. for mine.

And in that pic, if you didnt mention about the tips, I dont think you could pick it... looks meaty as!

Yeah that was installed with new bump stops

Looking great Banks,
Like the foglights, are they led or some sort?

They are projector foglights. Not intended for my car but i modified the front bar to make them fit :)

They had LED rings around the edge but they were piss weak and the wrong colour so i've changed them to CCFL halo rings. Just put them in b4 actually. Again had to modify so parts of the light to make them fit... lol

They're actually really hard to take a photo of, was there for about 10mins with the SLR trying to get the right white balance, shutter speed etc but these were the best i could come up with.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks real nice mate. That new headunit should look the goods when installed.

Yeah man, I've been researching for a while on them. Pioneer are good but i cant justify the extra $400 to get one. We've got heaps of JVC gear at home and its great so i decided on this one :)

Attachments

• IMG_8832 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_8832 [800x600].JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 941
  • IMG_8821 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_8821 [800x600].JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_8819 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_8819 [800x600].JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 933

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah man, that sounds a resonable price then, I'm guessing go for it!

And those spotties look ***king sweet as man, love the look of them with the parkers.. match in well.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
They look awesome, different thats for sure:thumbsup::thumbsup: