Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bargain Hunt...

308vkcalais

DIO..
Reaction score
Adelaide(City of Godbothers)Churches S.A.
Members Ride
308 VK Calais, VK EFI Berlina, V6 VN & Kenworth...
Big G'day everybody.Being a seagull at the local u pull it wreckers the other day with my teenage Son i scored sum absolute bargains.
Holden Sports Steering Wheel;$32
Rear Boot Lid Spoiler;$22...Crappy Alpine White atm, soon will be 2pck Marinello Red...
Good luck with yor scabbing.

Attachments

• VN Boot Spoiler.jpg
    VN Boot Spoiler.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Sports Steering Wheel.jpg
    Sports Steering Wheel.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 350

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
hey man i think you;ll find that the holden sports steering wheel isnt actual genuine lol, looks like a sports wheel with a badge glued to it, not bad grab on the spoiler though, Commodore Spares charge like $80+ for those.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
A few years ago, a wrecker at Belmont had a sale day - all one person could carry for $30. Its amazing what you can load on a bonnet, tie it down, then carry it above your head on a padded cushion...

I used to go with ropes, tools and the padding. Carried hundreds of bucks worth of spares out in one hit.

A mate found a full set of five genuine holden alloy wheels, including a spare that had never hit the road. Put a piece of water pipe through the hubs, padded his shoulders, and carried it out like a chinese water carrier. $30 thanks, and we won't charge for the water pipe.

Can't do it these days - bloody occupational health and safety prevents letting customers into the yards.