Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Basic mods.. what power are you getting.. Exhaust OTR Tune

GKW

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV & 1999 VT SS SII
Give some results I've seen outside of this forum (mates rides) , I have this feeling that 2007 makes will have the higher rwkw's. Will be interesting to see how this pans out over the coming days.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
2006 SSV - Manual - L98 - Pacemaker 1 3/4" headers, Hi-flow cats, Twin 3" exhaust, OTR and custom mafless dyno tune = 262rwkw, 620Nm Torque :)

It seems you should get between 250 and 260 with the basic mods. Also of note there will probably be a few Kw here and there depending on brands used, who tuned your car and if it was built on a Friday. I would be suprised to see anything more than 265 - 270.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I dunno svs up here did the tune, steve should be able to get about 275 - 285rkw or so, so im pretty keen just waiting on a part to arrive then ill be wiping the **** tune i have atm

Autocal i persume? Buy one, best thing i did as i've used it a few times and it saves waiting for one to come in the post. :)
Steve's tunes are excellent, you'll be rapt with the results.

Craig93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SEDAN
Ve SS Sedan, Manual. Xforce stepped headers, 3" xforce cats, xforce 3" catback, DUS otr, tune. 269.9rwkw

MathoSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Table is a bit pointless in my opinon, interesting sure, but too many variables, as shown by the fact the manual made a heap less than the two autos, to compare if there are any actual differences between year models it would have to be same dyno, same day, same mods

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
Table is a bit pointless in my opinon, interesting sure, but too many variables, as shown by the fact the manual made a heap less than the two autos, to compare if there are any actual differences between year models it would have to be same dyno, same day, same mods
agreed. different dyno brands can give different results etc.. seat of the pants is the best way to judge i reckon

kye.s SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
vessv
thats nearly identical mods with a massive difference,,thats it im getting a cam and goin ti the 300 club