Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bastards badged our cars...

V

vl_boy03

hey all,

just a quick question...

went 2 a party the other night, only to have my car & 2 m8s cars get badged right out the front & no one saw anything :mad: :b:....

they snapped the locator pins off still in their holes & we dont know how to get the old ones (pins) out, to put my new badge on... cause they are snapped inside & i cant get @ them with multi-grips either :b:

please help me.... what should i do ? :confused:

cheers Travis Morris
[email protected]

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
info

if you have access to a cordless drill would be easier.
get yoruself some ezy outs as well and drill the smallest hole the ezy out will fit into then screw the ezy out into the hole anti clocwise and it should pull out...

hope this helps
Johnno

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Maybe you could try something really sticky (gaffa tape?), if you can manage to get it over the pins and not on your paint. Wait until it sets and then use it to rip them out? If you start drilling it it will probably push inside your body.

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
shame about not catching them... would have been good to have the entire party box on with these maggots!
maybe try a vaccum, not sure if it will work, but its probably the easiest thing to try for now
if not, like baldric said, get some easy-outs and do it that way, just be careful and take your time, dont wanna slip with the drill n get your paintwork!
good luck!

V

vl_boy03

hey guyz,

thanks for the help ill give it a go this weekend & let ya all know wat happens, + might be getting a 12" Sony Xplod installed in the other car that got badged so hope all goes well !

cheers again !

Travis Morris
[email protected]

B

Big_Lebowski

vl_boy03 said:
hey guyz,

thanks for the help ill give it a go this weekend & let ya all know wat happens, + might be getting a 12" Sony Xplod installed in the other car that got badged so hope all goes well !

perhaps next time they might smash a window and steal your sub? :p

Damn I hate the senseless idiots we have to share our planet with (not you! the people who badge cars and smash windows to steal a $5 cd.....)