Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bathurst

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
i will be there,tickets booked can't wait.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
have to admit.
if you have never been before, make sure to go up to the top ($5 ticket for the bus if i remember right) and stay up there for most/all of the day
firstly, the view. it is amazing!
walk from one end to the other as far each way you can go. spend a few laps on each part, and youll get a great perspective of the track.

personally loved sitting down on forrest elbow. and watching the cars come down the dipper and all that.

and troy... Jealousy has just kicked in =P

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Never been but I'm absolutely dying to do so one year...
Pretty much watched it start to finish every year since I was a kid.
I remember my old man waking me up to watch all the classic pre races and stuff. I'd sit on my bean bag and wouldn't move...

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Never been but I'm absolutely dying to do so one year...
Pretty much watched it start to finish every year since I was a kid.
I remember my old man waking me up to watch all the classic pre races and stuff. I'd sit on my bean bag and wouldn't move...

mate, i did that til i was 15 and was allowed to go, used to run from the TV to the phone to ring my old man who was up there telling them when stuff happened haha like when a castrol car hit a roo... rang him and hes like ohhh **** so thats what happened to him. Pretty funny telling them what happens before the track commentators find out.

But yeah, definitely go, even if its just you and a mate or a big group... its awesome.

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
thinking of heading up this year, got one person that has bailed but 2 of us should be alright, being 50yrs and all would like to see what goes on was going to go last year but it was my mates 21st that weekend and he wanted to stay home have a piss up quiet fun waking up hammered and watching the replay on the car getting re-ended on the start line

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
not going..not watching
until they get rid of D*ck and the clown who thought of it

RIP Brocky

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I've really lost interest in V8SC especially since COTF has been announced. The races are all so boring these days compared to F1 and MotoGP but I'll still watch Bathurst just because the track and the racing produced is so good. I hope it goes back to more production car style racing one day but I'm not holding my breath