Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Battlefield 3 Beta

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
You still purchase games? LOL!!!

I just illegally download my games so that the companies eventually go broke due to lack of sales, and stop making games all together, leaving us with no new games to not buy.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
There will ALWAYS be people that buy games to prop up the game makers. :)

iinsom

Fireproof Igloo
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ SV6

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
im getting my copy this weekend.. cant wait :D

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
can't wait for my ps3 copy to arrive in the mail (yes I got the limited edition version from the UK for half the price here in aus lol)
lol..... And when there is an Aussie update you will have a uk disc.... And won't be able to download maps .....ps3 store is Australian and the disc code won't be recognized ... I had a mate same prob when black ops had map updates

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
I still don't get why people think an FPS is fun on a console. Can someone please explain it to me. Do they have auto aim or something?

PC definitely wins when it comes to FPS games!

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Yeah I agree that pc is better ..... But if you really want to compete on pc you need to have a gaming pc ....and 12 year old kids can't keep buying that sort of stuff.... Ps3 you fork out $500 once and it will last 10 years if you look after it.....pc 12 months max
I still don't get why people think an FPS is fun on a console. Can someone please explain it to me. Do they have auto aim or something?

PC definitely wins when it comes to FPS games!

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
PC 12 months max? I've had my current spec gaming rig since mid 2008 and it still plays anything I throw at it perfectly well, and in most cased VERY well. Not having a go at your or anything, just saying.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Yeah I agree that pc is better ..... But if you really want to compete on pc you need to have a gaming pc ....and 12 year old kids can't keep buying that sort of stuff.... Ps3 you fork out $500 once and it will last 10 years if you look after it.....pc 12 months max

10 years for a PS3, umm, yeah right.

My last PC was 6 years old, sure it couldn't play the latest and greatest games in max resolution, but it still did pretty damn good. But when do you see the latest and greatest games get released to a 5 year old console either?

And my new PC which can play the latest games on high resolutions only cost $900.