Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

beast

luvmycommodores

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series II V6
this is the mrs ride. a grunty under noticed beast. blows away many try hards..lol
the mrs is a para so she has engineered hand controls fitted. the only problem is
when you pull on the lever to accelerate the g-force pushes you back and when you go backwards you pull harder on the lever...ops ...sorry officer..its a grunty v8 beast

Attachments

• mrssss.jpg
    mrssss.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
A bloke i used to work with had a hand control VP, he got caught doing 120+ in a 60 zone and got let off. I can only think the fact he was a para had something to do with it.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
It's an Adventra modified to be driven by hand controls, instead of by feet. Didn't seem that difficult to understand to me..

If illusionalvr is thinking the same as me, he probably wasn't/isn't sure if this is a bad joke, or if luvmycommodores is serious...

I know if my Girlfriend/Fiance`/Wife had a condition requiring her to have hand controls fitted to her car, that I would not be talking about her with such a lack of respect, "the mrs is a para"

Maybe, its just the O/P's way of 'not making a big deal out of it' or maybe he's not sure how we would react, but I think a little 'better wording' definately wouldn't hurt.

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
their people..... just like us, why treat them differently? sure mediclyand physicly you would, but maybe hes jsut open about it

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
their people..... just like us, why treat them differently? sure mediclyand physicly you would, but maybe hes jsut open about it

Was that directed at me?

Where did i say treat them differently?
All I ment was that I would've worded it a bit differently.

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
i thought it was a ford RTV...haha. i know someone who drives a rodeo with hand controls. and a bloke at work drive himself and he is wheel chair bound. people living with that sort of disadvantage have more balls than me. why didnt you post this in my ride section?

luvmycommodores

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series II V6
hey all. didnt mean any direspect at all to anyone. vn_v6 hit the nail on the head..i'm actually a big fan of her and she is ballsy...but when i get to drive it every now and again its such a pleasure to drive..5.8 v8 power.Hldn Adventra lmtd edition..all wd that just hugs the road. :)

glennis

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim wagon, vs wagon (project) & vx belina
5.8 v8? maybe some how she has 351 clevo in it...lol