Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Bendigo Cruise Club or car meet?

Ashman1992

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Hey guys,

I know this should probably go in the cruise section but I believe the General section is good enough... And yes I have used the search bar for Bendigo Cruise Clubs... Anyway....

I have recently moved to Bendigo and was wondering if there was any kind of social Commodore (or car) meet or cruise club in the area. I have seen a few spots (late at night) where there has been a gathering of cars but I have always been abused as I drive past. (So they may not be the biggest fan of Commys or other humans... LOL)... It would just be nice to meet other Holden owners and have a chat/cruise. I would greatly appreciate any information and tips. Cheers guys.

patto_505

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
hey mate,
its a bit of a thread dig i know but i was just wondering how you went finding an answer. I moved up here just before Christmas and I was just at Coles and in the car park were about 6 commys and i wasn't abused as i drove past for an inspection. Figured it could have been something along the lines of a local JC crowd.

Ashman1992

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
No one had replied mate! So your the only one!
Coles you say? Might be worth a look later on.

Wild Violet

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY series 2
hey there.. I just moved here too.. I've done the drive by never been abused but as a female been put of by just approach strangers and saying hi (plus I'm a bit older) maybe we should all have a catch up together sometime :)

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
I moved to Echuca 18 months ago. Nothing up here except young idiot hoons. I'm a bit older too haha.