Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bEnJi'z VP Executive - Nothing spesh!

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
no he bought my old vk, which i think it was worth much more then wot he bought it for any way... custom interior, new bucket seats, new door trims, vinyl back seat, awesome sound system, dvd player, full exhaust, new springs n shocks, new carby lowered, rims, scoop n spoiler, n pretty much all engine parts replaced, spent ova 10k gettin it up to scratch m8... ahwell it was sad to c it go, n now even more sad that its gone to the wreckers

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
Dunno bout custom interrior lol :p well.. you painted some of it! lol nah, i enjoyed the VK. But a few things i didnt like about it. The wing and the front wasn't lowered. Sound system was aight. :p dodgey 10inch hahahahaa but yeah besides the 12Inch swinging around in da back by rope i was happy wit it :p nah was a good car, just.. was hotted up to suit your likeing.. not my own! thats why i got my own vp. Got the internationals on it now! but the front middle caps don't fit in the middle because something pokes out.. not sure what it is.. bearring caps? i'll get it fixed niwayz.. post pics up soon! car looks so nice on inters

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Did you make the boot installation yourself? Was is hard what's it made of?

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
Hey mate, na i didn't make it myself, had it done professionally at CompleteCar Audio, which are now shutdown in Adelaide. It was pretty much a MDF custom box, that sat and fitted nicely to the back seats, with raised platforms for the amps, and a fake floor risen, that folded in and out.. so i could get the wheel out.

sold it to my brother now though, and he pulled it apart lol..