Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ben's 99 VT EQUIPE =D

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
$200? looking awesome dude! is it hard to spray the console/speed etc?
yeah thanks mate, the dash was sprayed using a howto of this site, just used 1x primer, 1x red vinyl spray & 1x clear coat.. and just gave the whole dash a quick sand with 600 sandpaper

cost $25 all up..! and yea the dials are aftermarket, cost me $44 off ebay..

Cheers

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
Hey man how is that Eonon touch screen for ya? I'm thinking ive getting one, was it worth your $?

yea definitley worth $200 mate.. =D just a bitch to install,, to do it properly you will have to take out the whole lower dash on a VT.. or you can have it just sitting in there.. cheers

phatvtcom

Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT
yea definitley worth $200 mate.. =D just a bitch to install,, to do it properly you will have to take out the whole lower dash on a VT.. or you can have it just sitting in there.. cheers

Sweet as man, i thought it was dearer than $200, i've seen prices around $250+...Did you buy it off the net?

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
Sweet as man, i thought it was dearer than $200, i've seen prices around $250+...Did you buy it off the net?

yea mate, ebay, most of the ones i seen were 250+, but i just shopped around and watchd for the cheaper ones and eventually got it for 200! cheers dude

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
hey mate, if you're going for black & red interior, get vx s-pack seats and door trims, i have them on mine have a look, theyre good.

seconds, love the look of the car, very clean!
id change to clear side indicators asap!

and is that the dvd player from ebay? like the jap one? is it any good?

i have one in mine, but i was thinking of selling it and grabbing a cheaper version if it does the job.

loving the car mate. keep us posted.

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
hey mate, if you're going for black & red interior, get vx s-pack seats and door trims, i have them on mine have a look, theyre good.

seconds, love the look of the car, very clean!
id change to clear side indicators asap!

and is that the dvd player from ebay? like the jap one? is it any good?

i have one in mine, but i was thinking of selling it and grabbing a cheaper version if it does the job.

loving the car mate. keep us posted.

yea?ive seen the spak interior, looks good and all but looks too pricey for me, 400 for front & rear seats is cheapest ive seen :(

thinkn more along the lines of something like these

BN PAIR RECARO STYLE RED ADJUSTABLE RACING SEATS - eBay Seats, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-Sep-09 21:04:24 AEST)

and black and red leather door trims.

and red leather roof lining & black roof inserts (handles clips etc.)

yea! the eonon dvd works a treat, for $200 u cant go wrong, or if u want GPS & ipod control and all that pay $300 for the better one =D lol..

ur right on the indicators, i have altezza wateva indicators coming atm, haha if i could get the interior cheap enough i'd be heaps keen.. cheers mate

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
updates

thought i would do something different here, take a look and give me some feedback, cheers

1st, painted my rear garnish black and put in VX tail lights, was sick of seeing all the other VT's with the VX garnishes soo decided to do something different.. feedback?

2nd & 3rd, haha sum photoshop chops i done on my car.. feedback on theses too?

Cheers.. =D

Attachments

• DFF00B36.jpg
    DFF00B36.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 377
  • vt-ve-rear-edit.jpg
    vt-ve-rear-edit.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 562
  • VT-CHOP-RIMSedit.jpg
    VT-CHOP-RIMSedit.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,081

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
any feedback plz? i personally think i should get the rear garnish changed to plain white....

but yeah would like some other opinions, thanks heaps..

hsv_timo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Yea mate I think you need to paint the garnish white the VE rear bar looks awsome