Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ben's S pac VY

Ben0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S-pac
Ok boys and lads...Went down to the wheel shop today...I've narrowed it down (I think hehe)

Let me know your thoughts, I'm liking the first one better...But i'd like to hear other peoples opinions...

5449900838_49b977897f_z.jpg

5449902584_ff9ab6f4cb.jpg

5449292195_1cd03209be_z.jpg

Here's what the first one's look like with the centre cap.. I personally like it without the centre cap lol

617B.jpg

All are 20's...I got them to put one on with tyre...And they sit perfectly, car isn't jacked up too much, i was surprised...Fills the wheel arches nicely, probs have about a 5cm gap between tyre and the outer fender. Would this rub but?

Ben0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S-pac
The first one's look way better in real life whereas the 2nd ones look better in pics haha.

The 2nd one i do think might be too much, as in way to much spokes...Although they still are nice... CONFUSION! haha

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
go the versus man they look really nice

jr689

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VYII S 3.8L M5
I love the third set of rims mate, I'm actually keen on them for my car :D let us know how much they are when you find out mate!!!

Ben0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S-pac
I love the third set of rims mate, I'm actually keen on them for my car :D let us know how much they are when you find out mate!!!

Yeah same...I shall do, he's ringing me back tomorrow...

My dilemma is that i don't know if i wanna spend so much on wheels or keep saving for a newer car once of P's...

jr689

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VYII S 3.8L M5
Cheers mate...

Yea that's a fair call, I only just got off my P's as well but I'm going to keep it for another year or two cause I got my car ridiculously cheap... So yea I won't lose too much money from it when I feel like moving on to something with a couple more cylinders ;)

Ben0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S-pac
Cheers mate...

Yea that's a fair call, I only just got off my P's as well but I'm going to keep it for another year or two cause I got my car ridiculously cheap... So yea I won't lose too much money from it when I feel like moving on to something with a couple more cylinders ;)

My Mate rang me back today for the price of the Advanti desires, They will cost just over $1700 including tyres... BUT they cant get any in stock and they don't know how long it will be.. Advanti are not sure when they will be in stock... So im pissed off... Maybe i'll just buy some XHP Jets haha, there cheap :p