Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

best chocolate

best chocolate

• Nestlé

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cadbury

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Darrell Lea

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lindt

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • dove

• Ferrero (Ferrero Rocher

• Whittakers

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Callebaut

• Guylian

• Haighs

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • woolies home brand, you ll love coles, black and gold, all the other cheap ****

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER. please specify

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
cabury :).

all the others either taste too milky, too rich, or too 'powdery'.

for instance, I only like cadbury easter eggs... the rowntree ones dont go down as smoothly and actually give me a bit of headache if I eat more than a couple :). (which is normally the case)

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
although herseys kisses are pretty good now that I think of it :).

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i eat a bag of m&ms religiously every nite

jellycalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Series II V6
Cadbury FTW!

Cadbury from England. The Australian chocolate has an anti-melting agent but because the UK is so miserable and cold, chocolate never melts. My cousin brought me over some in like this melted ball with the wrapper over it lol.. Put it in the fridge and by god its good.

So true, my friend brought me back 2 300g blocks from the UK, best chocolate i eva had

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Cadbury in AU from Tasmania doesn't have anti melting stuff in it. If it does then it's very little. If you eat Cadbury from the tropics will see that it's RUBBISH :). But overall. Taste on average over the entire range and value for your flavour no Chocolate anywhere in the world matches the Cadbury we have avaliabe here, we are very lucky :)

I went to Chocolate import shope a few months ago and it had all the Hersheys stuff that she had grown up eating, she actually started crying she was so happy!. So she bought almost everything the shop had:p and at the counter she said to the girl I'm SO happy I never thought I'd find this stuff here and you know what's funny this is all pretty **** compared to Cadbury, but I don't care! I just want to remember it :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Arnott's :), gota agree Arnott's do an awesome chololate, the coated tv snacks and teddy bears have the same stuff on them