Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best rims on a VZ Calais?

Drakul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V Calais
The 05 VZ Calais i'm looking at currently has WL Caprice wheels, they look alright but i'm thinking about upgrading to something a little sexier.

Any suggestions/links to pics would be fantastic,

Cheers

Matty-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
If you have a calais im guessing your after a nice lookin cruiser... You could go with the VY Signature 19's (I know there common but they look good) or if your looking at 20's the Supersport wheels from Holden look great. Depends if you want aftermarket or genuine i guess.. Some 20inch Giovanna Dalar Black Wheels would look SiC on a Calais.
22inchGiovannaDalr.jpg

If money is not so much an 'issue' there is a place in the US called "360 Forged" which make some of the best looking ive seen.. :yeah:

4XRD-VZ Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
EK Civic/AE111 Levin
yeah.. i also agree that the standard rims are the best suited.. however.. they are a tad to small. Which is why i was searching for rims which look a lot like the standard rims.. only bigger.. i have found these 'chopper' 20inch rims at st.george tyres. the chrome might not be to everyones taste.. its isnt my choice infact. but the rims do look kinda alright.

Attachments

• cr1.jpg
    cr1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,690

06vzcalais

Reaction score
HSV rims tryed tested BORING buy something that strikes your liking something you dont see alott of check out the ozzy tyres website good range little exspensive but not mags you see everyday

06vzcalais

Reaction score
putting HSV rims on cars is like putting on chevy badges

vyIIcalais

VYIICalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
i have vy sigs on my vy calais if you want to get an idea!