Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beware on ebay!!!!

MY.97.VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Wagon
Hi everyone,

I dont like making post like this but i dont want anyone else to go through what i have been going throught the last 2 month on E Bay.

There is a person on E Bay with the user name 'street-commodore' i advise you all not to buy off this person as i did and found heaps of problems it was ment to be over night freight and it took 3 days from the time it was picked up to get delivered to me, and it did not get posted untill 3 weeks after i paid for it.

I bought a VX Clubsport body kit and the fog lights to go in the front bar.

Then when i received the goods i noticed that he sent me the incorrect items only 2 things were what they were ment to be and i got 5 things off him. The front bar is a VX Clubsport front bar but the side skirts and the rear bar is a VZ Clubsport set. The only correct things were the front bar and the fog lights.

When i contacted him to resolve this issue he will not replace the incorrect items and will not refund me any money.

I just thought that i would let everyone know

cheers

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
have u taken the dispute to ebay how did u pay for the items?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
That's why i only buy off businesses via Ebay that have ALOT of feedback.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Contact ebay and file a dispute complaint that'll make him pay ur money back. id say he doesnt want 2 coz its gonna cost him a fair bit in freight gettin the items off u and then sending the correct parts.

MY.97.VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Wagon
i have taken it to E Bay and started a dispute i paid for it through pay pal so they can see were i paid for it and i bought it through a E Bay Shop and he had 99% positive feedback I just dont want anyone else to go throught the same problems as me

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Cant you do charge back or refund of some sort through Paypal?

BENJAMUM

Reaction score
Members Ride
6.3 ltr blown vy ute & vs 5L ute
i bought a set vk door moulds on there, i never got them ebay didnt wanna no about it when i was talking 2 them they gave me the blokes number and i rang him and he said he wil send them and then 3 weeks latter i rang him up and he said they got lost in the mail i bet he wanted 2 keep them because he didnt get the money he wanted 4 them