Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beware on ebay!!!!

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I only ever look at the negative feedback, that way you can tell what problems might come up, any one can have a high number of positive feedback but thats usually a bad way to check what the seller is like.

Pete_perth

Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6
I hate to say it, but I had a similar situation, bought a VZ light switch with fog light off someone from ebay, the switch was faulty, paid for it through paypal, contacted the seller, said "perfectly fine when I sent it" as they always do, filed a dispute, heard nothing from paypal, contacted paypal they said, nothing they can do so they closed the dispute. Sent paypal and e-mail and they said, "yeah, nothing we can do". Seller had positive feedback etc. In my experience paypal = fail and some people use ebay just to get rid of their broken crap instead of throwing it in the bin.

MY.97.VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Wagon
I only ever look at the negative feedback, that way you can tell what problems might come up, any one can have a high number of positive feedback but thats usually a bad way to check what the seller is like.

6 nigitive feed back in the last 12 months and 2 of them are from me so i looked at that

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
similar thing at the moment. Member sumthingcool aka Peter Carr aka Charlie Richards listed some parts for me then sold them locally to someone else after i'd paid. He cancelled the sale which i agreed with but suddenly won't do a refund - no response. I threatened legal action but he rang my local police and said i was making violent threats lol. Opened a paypal dispute and escalated it. See what happens on friday when his chance to respond expires - according to paypal im safe.
Don't deal with this wanker.

claudz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
well if you want to sell the rear bar and side skirts lets me know i might be interested.
im in perth though

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I'm getting sick of idiots on eBay, just had someone with -1 feedback win an auction then decide they didn't want the product any more and said they don't care they're giving up on eBay

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
I think i've got about 15-20 people on my banned from bidding/buying list.If i get someone with terrible or minus feedback i cancel theyre bid & put them on the list.

mookschank

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Funnily enough when I buy some second hand things I look to see that they're not a professional seller. My logic is that stuff that has more likely been in their possession and not a just a commodity would be looked after/better quality. I also through their sell buy to see if the item was previously bought/sold, good indicator of what they're selling, maybe stripping a car, or forwarding on crap...Anyhow, my logic never always rings true im afraid, thats the crapiddy of ebay im afraid....