Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Brother? Good or bad?

Big Brother. Good or bad?

• It's a load of crap, but I watch it.

Votes: 51 32.1%
  • It's a load of boring crap. Don't watch it.

Votes: 88 55.3%
  • I like watching it.

Votes: 20 12.6%

• Total voters

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
stylin_vr2 said:
p.s. big bro kiks ass!! n im sure as sh*t tryin out for it next yr!!! hehe

i take it you havent been watching the news? highly unlikely that big brother will be on tv next year. even the PM wants to get rid of it

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
stocky said:
i take it you havent been watching the news? highly unlikely that big brother will be on tv next year. even the PM wants to get rid of it

I reckon it will still show next year. Think about the ratings they get...and the money they make.

The prize money is $1 million to start with...its already down to like $300,000 or some crap.

The show goes for months, and it takes up like 4 hours of late night tele with uplate. They get Friday Night Live to take up a Friday spot, and then you have the eviction shows and nomination shows as well!

Thats alot of television for very little cost. And they make a mint on callers and tickets to the eviction nights etc. and it gives Rove something to do on his show too lol. As long as people watch it, Channel 10 wont give a **** what anyone else thinks.

GLD-086

Reaction score
1991_Vn2nV said:
Thats alot of television for very little cost. And they make a mint on callers and tickets to the eviction nights etc. and it gives Rove something to do on his show too lol. As long as people watch it, Channel 10 wont give a **** what anyone else thinks.

Exactly mate.

Aslong as they make money and get high ratings, they don't care whether people like it or not.

What mind boggles me more then anything, is the amount of people who bitch about it being crap, but watch it anyway.

GLD-086

Reaction score
stocky said:

I find it funny how before all of this happened, Johnny didn't give 2 shits about BB, now all of a sudden he wants it canned?

If he thinks it's rubbish, wouldnt he have acted, before the season started?

He's only doing it, to get more votes, for the election coming up.

The whole situation has been taken way out of proportion. After looking at the footage and seeing the comments from Ash, Camilla and John, it just seems as if, it was a joke taken the wrong way, although they still broke the rules and they got punished, which I don't have a problem with, but the media is making it out as if it was forced rape and Camilla was forced under her own will.

slidways

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz acclaim
the last few years i have watched it but ive given up on it know plus i aint got time