Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Brother? Good or bad?

Big Brother. Good or bad?

• It's a load of crap, but I watch it.

Votes: 51 32.1%
  • It's a load of boring crap. Don't watch it.

Votes: 88 55.3%
  • I like watching it.

Votes: 20 12.6%

• Total voters

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
But these days who can you trust or not

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
It shouldnt have happend. In a house full of cameras on show 24/7 with everyone using a microphone so that every word is heard, it should have been stopped by Big Brother officials as they should have seen it coming or heard it coming, or happening.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I seen pictures, John was just laying beside Camilla and Ashley decided to hold his undies down right up against her face, looks pretty much just boys being silly in the pictures. I doubt John knew what was happening. That big fat bald dude last season or the season before did something like that and no one even cared. Big brother has had it in for John for a while now, just a good excuse to get rid of him by the looks of it

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Yeah last season he put his d1ck in her hair whilst giving her a massage. But she found it funny too..

What was her reaction to the turkey slap|?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
The pictures were on one of the big brother forums, dunno what her reaction was. She's said before that she's been having a few sexual dreams about Ashley but still might be a shock when you didnt expect it :). Anyway it's not something you can get away with in 2006 is it even though this kind of thing happens at your average party every weekend and not allways the guy doing it!. I figure if you lock 7? young guys in a house with no sexual contact for 3 months it's a miricle the (unusually above average girls) are safe at all. You have to remember we are more closly related to a rabbit than a chicken and my rabbit does that same thing but in a much more radical way, every day to his girlfriend (he gets confised which end is which)

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
greenfoam said:
The pictures were on one of the big brother forums, dunno what her reaction was. She's said before that she's been having a few sexual dreams about Ashley but still might be a shock when you didnt expect it :). Anyway it's not something you can get away with in 2006 is it even though this kind of thing happens at your average party every weekend and not allways the guy doing it!. I figure if you lock 7? young guys in a house with no sexual contact for 3 months it's a miricle the (unusually above average girls) are safe at all. You have to remember we are more closly related to a rabbit than a chicken and my rabbit does that same thing but in a much more radical way, every day to his girlfriend (he gets confised which end is which)

hahaha :rofl: Whether she was attracted them or not... its still a major breach of her personal space... It doesnt suprise me coming from Ashley tho...

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
watse of time and space, id rather watch one of those infro-mercials ahhahaha

cheers, Todd

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
What about ashley and john being kicked out sunday morning for the incident with Camilla --- Whats going on there ?