Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Brother? Good or bad?

Big Brother. Good or bad?

• It's a load of crap, but I watch it.

Votes: 51 32.1%
  • It's a load of boring crap. Don't watch it.

Votes: 88 55.3%
  • I like watching it.

Votes: 20 12.6%

• Total voters

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Haven't watched any of the BB season's, no interest what so ever in watching a bunch of idiots sitting around a house.

Would watch it if they put a proper blend of people of different races and religions in, not these fake plastic people...

One of the last season BB 'stars' phoned up the venue I was managing and said he would make a 'personal' appearance at the venue on a Saturday night for $5000, i said he was welcome to come down but there's a $10 cover charge and don't forget the 'no denim' policy.

Hearing him say 'Don't you know who I am' as I hung up on him was priceless :yeah:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
haha, who was that?

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
i like watching BB but not anymore since the adults only was axed! monday nights are boring again after 930 (mythbusters finishes at 930:( )

bundy_princess2006

BuNdY bEaR hAs EnTeReD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Series II Acclaim
I have been watching BB since series one and never missed an episode until this series as this series would have to be the worse in my opinion and now that katies gone it aint worth watching at all but i can say im a BB fan

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
its crap but you dont have to think to watch it, every other show is some kind of cop drama so its light entertainment. none of the chiks are that flash...krystals hot and has massive aggots, the rest are no good....cept anna she was hot and a local too. theres plenty worse **** on tv atm, home and away or neighbours anyone....

WaynoVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VN V6 5 Speed
No it's not the best show on tv but it's like a train wreck...just gotta have a look !!

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
_Mukas_ said:
its crap but you dont have to think to watch it, every other show is some kind of cop drama so its light entertainment. none of the chiks are that flash...krystals hot and has massive aggots, the rest are no good....cept anna she was hot and a local too. theres plenty worse **** on tv atm, home and away or neighbours anyone....

As if you can say none of the chicks are that flash...how picky can u get geez...

GLD-086

Reaction score
_Mukas_ said:

Hey don't diss neighbours.

I like perving on Janae.:yeah:

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
The bigest piece of Sh*t on tv i hate it so bad the ppl in there look like fkn retard i swear that retart girl that pops her pimples she so fkd in the head...and that guy thats going with that girl acts like a slow kent lol...i watched it like 2 times and it made me sick.