Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Day Out 09 - 1st Announcement

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Yehhh was a good day, when the living end was on I was comming down from what i was on:whistling... they sucked ass, they only have one good song and thats prisoner of society. After they finished playing prisoner of society I walked out of coaster and went home...

Fat As Butter

I'm not a fan of living end's recorded stuff. But I reckon they put on a top show, seen them about 4 or 5 times at various festivals throughout the years and never left disappointed.

That lineup for fat as butter looks pretty ordinary with the exception of the herd, gurge and potbellees to some extent.

Dandy Warhols haven't put out a good song in 8 or 9 years and one of the most contrived bands going around these days.

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
I'm not a fan of living end's recorded stuff. But I reckon they put on a top show, seen them about 4 or 5 times at various festivals throughout the years and never left disappointed.

You been drinking with them? Bastards can put down beers like no one ive seen!

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Jesus, BDO just keeps getting better :unsure:
Incredibly mainstream rubbish, bullet for my valentine are the only band so far id wana see, Sneaky sound system? lol. TERRIBLE.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
woo COG FTW!

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
woo COG FTW!
One of the best aussie bands I've seen live... They're wasted at BDO with only 30-45 minute set. They tour the east coast pretty much non-stop, better off catching them up the local.