Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bissell Spot Clean Automate Turbo

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Isopropyl alcohol can be used by the looks of it but I'm not sure if it would dissolve grease, as it looks to be basically metho, which won't clean out mineral oil. Brake cleaner would but I reckon a litre of that would be expensive.

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST
Yes,
We have one, and it’s not too bad,
Used it a couple of times on my daughters cars,
Spilt coffee, remnants of dog chunder,
And other general stains,
Used numerous times on the carpet inside after spilt drinks,
Inc Red & White wine,
Always best to remove the excess liquids, and then warm water and use the machine,
I’d say 8/10.
I have the same one pictured and agree with krusing 8/10. Worked much better than expected. Tho, not sure about dog chunder (pmsl). But definitely good at cleaning up baby chunder.

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST
Isopropyl alcohol can be used by the looks of it but I'm not sure if it would dissolve grease, as it looks to be basically metho, which won't clean out mineral oil. Brake cleaner would but I reckon a litre of that would be expensive.
Give Uphosltery cleaner a go. The one SCA sell in a spray can. Good for getting oil of roof liners. Spray it on and let it soak for a couple mins. Then suck it up with the Bissell.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
dont leave Orange Agent in it. I bought one for OH years ago. He has never used it, the kids, our mates etc have all used it. Someone left OA in it and its a bit leaky now, so I would say its damaged the seals.

Otherwise it's been pretty handy, even if we haven't used it much, but it's been well used :D

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
This is the one i bought a few years ago they are very good. You will be surprised at the colour of the water when you are finished . You can also buy the shampoo for them at bunnings , works out a bit cheaper

Yes, the color of the water is very surprising !

trel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Equipe Wagon
Best machine since sliced bread! We've had ours a few years now the Bissell spot clean turbo. Done our cars, mates cars, carpets, couches. I highly recommend one.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I love my Bissell, I've bought used seats with engine oil/grease stains etc and brought them back like new, I use it to clean our suede lounges all the time too.

Just make sure you use hot water and the bissel fluids and you'll get great results.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Imagine how many ghosts of huge suss farts are embedded in the seats, drawn out by the Bissell and drowned in the water.

Put your tongue in the water. Have a little taste. Drinking bong water would be better.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
True dat, my favourite place to fart is in the car, where I get to rate them on my own.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
drawn out by the Bissell and drowned in the water.
I bought a set of velour seats for the VR a few weeks back, they looked absolutely mint when I brought them home, but after hitting them with the bissell and draining out about 500ml of just black sludgy water from the machine afterwards really shows how disgusting we are as a species.