Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BJ31OS Supercharged series 2 VT S pack

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Well thought i might give the car little attention so gets getting some new ZZperformance 10.3mm leads which arrived today.

Also on order is a set of NGK Iridium IX Spark plugs BPR6EFIX which i will get re gaped it will also be getting a oil change and new Diff oil.

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Well the spark plugs and K&N oil filter have arrived i ended up getting a oil filter that is 1 inch longer than normal,
will be heading out on sunday to get oil and diff oil then the car will be in the shop for a full service. :)

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Well the commy went in and got serviced today, oil lead spark plugs - next week the diff is getting done and the car feels so much better to drive now so much smoother.

here are a few pics of the leads fitted they are massive

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
looks good mate, those leads do look pretty chunky, i like em, do they do anything response wise???

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
TBH i haven't really driven the car much since they got put on but the engine deffiantley runs much smoother

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Well got some new rims today they are 17" VT clubsport rims they suit the car well but im having a small problem with them as they are making a hell of a lot of road noise like a whining sound. if anyone know who to fix this noise please let me know.

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Well just picked up a set of pacemaker headers and a Yella Terra intake from Koo intake will be pu on tomorrow headers will be on later on in the year