Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black SSZ, Red leather, 20" 'Gons, Diff dumpers, OTR, Mafless, 3.9s, New pics 20/9

revhead2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S II
OMG i HATE victoria and these stupid P plate laws! this was the exact car i was wanting to buy until the laws changed! i have now settled for a VY V6.. its no SSz though :'(
awesome car man, so jealous here haha. well done, all the mods are perfect imo :)

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
When are the go faster bits happening? :D

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey adam i reckon its about time you took it to thunder for a new bump stick ;-)

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
much cleaner, good job

Cheers haky :)

Duff beer for me duff beer for you Ill have a duff and you have one too.

Cool car btw dude. Ive been listening to your name sake in music form recently, not bad not bad at all. Still more of a 36 Crazyfists fan though.

Hah yeah i used to listen to 36 crazyfists HEAPS back in the day :) Also lol i didnt really like the duff :/ Tasted WEIRD :s

Nice photos man. Me and a few mates went for a cruise down there a couple weekends ago. Took a few snaps down by the cot hotel

Yeah its a good spot i reckon :)

Love the car mate.

Was it hard to take the tow bar off? I wanna do it to mine but not sure if I need to put a supporting bracket back behind the bumper, did you? and how much did the little square tow bar cover cost?

Also how much did your diff dumpers set you back? I'm thinking of getting some for C4C

Nah not hard, It hs a supporting bracket that the towbar is bolted to, you unbolt it all and bolt the supporting bar back on :) The little cover was like ~$5 And the diff dumpers were obviously custom made ~500/600 :)

OMG i HATE victoria and these stupid P plate laws! this was the exact car i was wanting to buy until the laws changed! i have now settled for a VY V6.. its no SSz though :'(
awesome car man, so jealous here haha. well done, all the mods are perfect imo :)

Haha yeah WA is the best ;) Still a good car mate :) And cheers.

When are the go faster bits happening? :D

Haha soon soon, Despo needs new brakes atm, Getting slotted rotors all round when ever i can drop the car off :)

hey adam i reckon its about time you took it to thunder for a new bump stick ;-)

Haha i really really want to :p But ill hold off a little longer ;)

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I would move to WA just for the v8's.. Hahaha. Then move back over with the license :D.

Nice car man, wonder what the dumpers are like though :p

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Ok so, New slotted rotors all round, otr and mafless all going to happen tomorrow. Keen for results and having working brakes again :)

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
So wow, cant believe i waited this long to get a mafless :p And the new brakes are kick ass :)

7329c4a2.jpg

04d5c8e8.jpg

abe188cf.jpg