Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black VS ute

SHIFT3D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
Loving the ute aye, nice n clean and nothin over the top.

MAC-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn90
how much did u pay for her shes sexy as

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
how much did u pay for her shes sexy as

well i sorta got ripped lol but i paid 15g for her 2 years ago, it was either this one or this other shitty white one where nothing worked for 10g, i nearly lost this ute too, another fella who just got his p plates was comming in to do all the paper work, i was at work so i sent dad in and 30min later the fella came in for it but it was ours so they turned him away lol poor kid, it arrived at my house just after i got my p plates so was an awsome day lol

theres a bit of history for ya mate :p

Steve D.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute S2 5SPD
15 grand!!!!! Are you f*cking with us!? I had a look at one that was 10 grand when I was looking for a ute and just thought a ute that old cant be worth ten grand when its stock as a rock.. You could of got something way newer for 15 grand, But then again its is what you wanted and is in good nick but bit over priced..

Haha could of bought nearly three vs utes and put them all together to make a super vs ute! haha

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
15 grand!!!!! Are you f*cking with us!? I had a look at one that was 10 grand when I was looking for a ute and just thought a ute that old cant be worth ten grand when its stock as a rock.. You could of got something way newer for 15 grand, But then again its is what you wanted and is in good nick but bit over priced..

Haha could of bought nearly three vs utes and put them all together to make a super vs ute! haha

lol yeah they acutrally wanted 16 so i knocked a grand off, i cuda went newer but ive always loved the vs's with a passion lol and when i saw a black one in perfect nick, i took it no matter the cost lol i was ready to kill for it! :p

vsgm8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute s 5.0L
yeh good choice cant beat'em

Razor-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
how much did the blue silicon and chrome pipe cost you? looks good as