Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blaupunkt Amp's

RichardW

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking at buying a new amp for my car as mine is on the way out. I am interested in a couple of Amp's from Blaupunkt. They are in their GTA series. They are the 5350 & 470.

I was wondering if anyone has one, looked into buying one or knows of any research and feedback forums on them.

Any info would be great

Richie

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
looks like no one is replying with experience so have you tried the web? or even if you cant get any satisfying responses try another site. i have heard that blaupunkt are more popular in the US so thats probably why you havent had any opinions here yet.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
OkBlaupunkts are very high quality. The only advice I can give you with them is to stay clear of their DIGITAL amplifiers if youwish to power a subwoofer with them. The freq response doesn't go much below 40Hz

RichardW

Reaction score
I ended up gambling and brought the amp It is a GTA470. Have not installed it yet but will let you know how it goes.

I knew they were very good quality just wondering if anyone had actually used one before.