Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bloody idiots

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
how unlucky am i with cars......i was just at the servo payin for my fuel in my sisters car and some D*ickhead just ran up the ass of it and did a runner.... :ranting: now last week too i got in to mums car and she reversed into me with MY car aswell.......not happy....

does anyone know what i can do about finding the person that run up the ass of my sisters car???

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
yeah I work in a servo.. At Safeway/Woolies we keep our footage for 24 hours.. We need it in case of drive off's and stuff..

Go and talk to the person working there and try get it off there.. Find the f*cker.. I'd be livid if that happened..

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i might go do that actually.......i know what the car looks like so i might go lookin for the **** if hes still around town

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
take it to the cops mate.. he fled the scene of an accident.. have him charged and stuff.. don't go taking this stuff into your own hands..

if all goes to plan you'll get a newly sprayed bumper.. don't wanna let anything get in the way of that... but my advice is head on down to the servo ASAP..

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i jus rang the cops and they are out searching..........gonna go back to the servo soon when my sister gets back....as if i would do something stupid as in pelting the hell out of them:whistling ill let the cops do that :)

R

rattattack1313

shounak said:
take it to the cops mate.. he fled the scene of an accident.. have him charged and stuff.. don't go taking this stuff into your own hands..

if all goes to plan you'll get a newly sprayed bumper.. don't wanna let anything get in the way of that... but my advice is head on down to the servo ASAP..
Yup...best advice........ don't take it into your own hands...a President of a Commodore Club up here has been charged with assault recently...... that is the last thing you want....

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
at the moment it would be the last thing i want.........already got done for speeeding and have ot go to court

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
hey man u really do have bad luck... i would jumped on the bonnet of the car to make the ****er stop.... i dont no how some one can just run up ur arse in a servo... were they old, no offence rat, but i mean were they blind or wat

J

Jimbo_AUS

You don't have to be old to run up the arse of someone in a servo.....just a moron.

Get his plate number off the vid cam and haul his butt into court and make him pay. I'm sure you have some other small thing you need fixed...get it done at the same time.