Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blue Beast VZ SS

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
The PBR kits second hand are about $1500 here in NZ.

Really? Thats rather pricey. No denying I got these for a steal but I won't be entirely happy until they are on the car. I sized them up against the wheel of the SS and they will fill the gap quite nicely :thumbsup:

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Yep second best price in NZ is $1500:(

Yeah that gap filling with the performance look of the slotted rotors and performance calipers looks the business. Really looking forward to doing mine.

that they will. I'm interested to see the contrast of the red callipers almost as much as the performance of them

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
I finally got the pictures resized
rsz_bonnet_mould.jpgrsz_callipers.jpgrsz_front_discs.jpgrsz_middle_finger.jpgrsz_rear_discs.jpg

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
I was thinking about painting them blue but I'll prob just leave them. Altough I'm unsure what to do about the HSV symbol. The red paint is in pretty good condition

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
I was thinking about painting them blue but I'll prob just leave them. Altough I'm unsure what to do about the HSV symbol, its etched into the calliper not decal. The red paint is in pretty good condition so yea don't know what to do, will probably just leave them

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
I was thinking about painting them blue but I'll prob just leave them. Altough I'm unsure what to do about the HSV symbol, its etched into the calliper not decal. The red paint is in pretty good condition so yea don't know what to do, will probably just leave them

Keep the HSV symbol as is. They are HSV brakes and the H in HSV stands for Holden. You own a Holden.

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Keep the HSV symbol as is. They are HSV brakes and the H in HSV stands for Holden. You own a Holden.

Yea I think I'll leave em. After all i got these for their performance not their appearance