Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth Music Receiver

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
Picked up a couple of these and they work and sound Perfect !!

Plugs into the aux in and you have Bluetooth music. Great for series 1 or any amp with an aux in . The device also has a ton of output,enuff to drive the series 1 aux in really well. I have played with the IQ system but prefer the series 1 system , i dont like gaps in mixed cds or the IQs touchscreen . the bluetooth streaming was the only good thing about it and now we series 1 owners can have it too!

CAR AUX RCA Hifi AMP Bluetooth Music Receiver Dongle A2DP FOR Ipod Ipad Iphone | eBay

Last edited:

glennho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS -1977 HX Premier,2012 Hilux 4x4
might get me one of those!

decromin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
There are NO wires at all ,the plug is built in to the tiny dongle and it plugs straight in the Aux in . its actually very stealthy and it only cost $15 !

the car phone bluetooth works fine with it too.

decromin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Still got something hanging out the front :) Personal choice of course, plus don't you have to power it, or do you have to remove it and recharge it or something?

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
It has an internal rechargable battery good for 6-8 hours play. It auto powers off when not in use.

Recharge is by micro usb and takes approx 2 hours.

as far as hangin out the front yes it does but its tiny and the aux inputs position on the series 1 deck makes it unnoticable.

it also be unplugged from the cars aux in and used at home to bluetooth stream to any system there with an aux in .

Also the dongle is AD2P compliant so the audio quality is lossless.

My Galaxy Note connects to it automatically.

They are a great little device.

Last edited:

Slates

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I wanted a little more stealthy look (not a fan of wires out the front), so I combined one of these cables ASL automedia Pty Ltd#::#iPhone_iTouch#::#VE iPhone iTouch Adaptor with one of these dongles Bluetooth 30-Pin Audio Dock Adapter | Docks & Dock Adapters | Audio | and tucked it all away under the dash. I get good streaming, the in car phone kit still works, and nothing out the front! Just another option for everyone :)

Very nice mate - I like the idea of keeping it all away from the eye too. I reckon I'll go with this option myself for the long term. Currently using a short 3.5mm lead straight into my phone, but was also looking at the bluetooth adaptor.

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
Thanks SSVSE for the tip.
I just received mine today.
Very happy with it for only a $15 outlay.
Might buy another one to get some use out of my iPod speaker dock (non-lightning connector).

glennho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS -1977 HX Premier,2012 Hilux 4x4
got mine today tried charging it up but it wont charge,no LED lights nothing:-( when connected to my computer it tells me it has malfunctioned,contacted the seller for a replacement.maybe the next one will be all good!

Matman44

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh caprice
where did you get it for $15? I looked on their website it said $51