Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth phone kit

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
just read the posts, can you have an answer and hangup button with the nokia kit? useing factory answer buttons, reason for question is i saw someone use this for a samsung blue tooth kit, or doesn't work for the nokia?

Mine is hooked to the factory button and you push it to answer, hang up and if you hold it down it activates voice tags. All from the factory button.

danny1987

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore sedan
just read the posts, can you have an answer and hangup button with the nokia kit? useing factory answer buttons, reason for question is i saw someone use this for a samsung blue tooth kit, or doesn't work for the nokia?

i mean all the posts on here only show which one is for the button i wont the one for the led in the nokia button to use it in the holden one

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
i mean all the posts on here only show which one is for the button i wont the one for the led in the nokia button to use it in the holden one

You want the holden button to light up when your lights are on yeah?

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
oh ok, so you use just the one button for answer, hang up and for voice activation?
can you wire the nokia kit to have the answer button and a seperate hang up button?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh ok, so you use just the one button for answer, hang up and for voice activation?
can you wire the nokia kit to have the answer button and a seperate hang up button?

You probably could but i personally don't see the point in that. Less buttons the better i think.:thumbsup:

kinga

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon
I just installed an alpine cde-104bti head unit. Full blue tooth built in, can get it for around $430. If you are looking at upgrading your head unit and want bluetooth handsfree I can highly reccomend it, excellent head unit with great bluetooth functionality.
DOnt know why you would bother with the factory unit when u can get this setup for cheaper....

boxdog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hey guys - GREAT information here and I'm well on my way to getting one of these puppies installed in my car. I'm wondering where you guys are wiring the pins on the button to make the lamp illuminate... Has anybody connected these pins to the extra pins from the Nokia? Why are people wiring them up to the cig lighter? I don't want mine to be on all the time I just want it to come on as a status indicator when in calls -- or wire it into the same power source that lights up the buttons for the power windows when the headlights are on. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Power window lights are on all the time in my VZ whether the lights are on or not.
As soon as you unlock the car the pwr/wnd lights come on.
Why do you only want the phone switch light to come on when you get a call won't the ringing thru the radio tell you that you have a call coming, besides the switch isn't in the best position to notice when the light comes on or off.