Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluewalled tyres VE GTS rims - pics inside

ViN3Y

V!N3Y
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
97 HSV Clubsport
mate seriously it wouldnt hurt to try...
have them painted and go blue
give it a week and if your hating it
how hard it it to change it to a grey or black and make it unnoticable...
in the end its your car mate if you like it then tis all at matters
i reckon go for it bro

scalper

... is not a bogan !
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Walls look good !, was going to do the same with white but called the guy and he was a bit of a prick so I hung up, cant be stuffed giving deadsh!ts business.

Can you let me know the ph# and cost, PM me if you want. Cheers bud

nikolas

DK
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo VZ SV6
Walls look good !, was going to do the same with white but called the guy and he was a bit of a prick so I hung up, cant be stuffed giving deadsh!ts business.

Can you let me know the ph# and cost, PM me if you want. Cheers bud

im in melbourne bro. not sure of any on the gc. thanks for all the positive comments!

natesVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
Where can you get the paint like that on the wheels? thanks man! and looks grouse!

King diddy calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais 05 Alloytec 190 with a secret mod
Where can you get the paint like that on the wheels? thanks man! and looks grouse!

Lol you dug up an old thread mate.
What part of melb u in?
There is EyeCandyMotorsport that have recently moved to their new shop in dandenong, also there is Wall Street Kustoms in Breaside.

I warn you that they are illegal to have as they have to slice a thin layer of rubber off the sidewall to do it.

But there is a new method of it now from another joint in Melbourne who can write things in the wall and you don't have to get the walls sliced at all.

Let me know what you wanna do. I'll hook you up with numbers.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Fuuuuuuuuar, this was back in 2009 before every man and there commodore had walls. Would've definitely looked different and individual back then...

King diddy calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais 05 Alloytec 190 with a secret mod
Fuuuuuuuuar, this was back in 2009 before every man and there commodore had walls. Would've definitely looked different and individual back then...

I reckon it still looks nice, not overboard, neat and minimal. But back then, whoa! Would have been cooler, like big chromies in 2004 lol. Was the "in thing" :p

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
I reckon it still looks nice, not overboard, neat and minimal. But back then, whoa! Would have been cooler, like big chromies in 2004 lol. Was the "in thing" :p
Yeah I do still like the wall look, it can be executed perfectly in the right colour combo. The thing that lets it down is it has lost all uniqueness. Oh well, next year will be something else. Sunroofs, bags, walls, door banners, what's next....