Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

T

trucker

Hi, just a newbie

Just joined the group. I know my rides not a commodore as such but I have just posted it in the garage, hope you don't mind.
Ray.

V

vyss013

so it begins

just a qucik hello to all the peoples out there in just commodore land

:b: :w00t: :whistling :b:

Jeff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 4.2
A newbee refugee

The Holden Discussion Forum has died so I hope this is better. At least it is showing signs of life (even if you don't actually recognise real Holdens) -just kidding!
Jeff

Lioness_84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Ute
Hello all - i'm Lou!
I have a Vk berlina - first eva! Its great, i love it - can't wait to get dirty fixing it up! Will be referring to you all for help!

Ciao, Lou

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Welcome guys, well we certainly have no plans on going belly up, we are here long term and getting stronger by the day. All the stats indicate we are 'the' fastest growing Commodore forum in existence which is quite something given the age.

Bug us all you wish Lou, we all have to start somewhere.

B

br3nd3n

hey

hey guys and gals hows it going.. got this address from my house mate Salem thought i join up
100_1689.jpg

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Mmmmmm thats a sexy car B and whos sexy car is that in the back ground!?
hahahaha :whistling

drworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn V8
howdy ppl just joined up names matt own a 89 vn v6 sellin it due to loose of licence watch out gonna bounce back better than ever when i get it back

N

nikole

hello im nikole.....

heya all im nikole 18...yeah yeah im young get ova it im doing up a monaro at the moment its my project, yes i know its not a como but i love comos and will but one when this is finished so i hope im welcome thanks gang... ha these icons r a pissa!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

H

HZ_Van

Well, I Guess its time to introduce myself, I recently purchased my first commodore its a 1988 VN Calais (the first car I've ever owned thats younger than I am). The main reason for the purchase was to loot it for bits (engine, gearbox, seats, lights) to go into my HZ Holden Sandman, and my quest for information has bought me here, I'm making good use of the search function atm, but soon will be asking about these new-fangled computers that they have in cars these days, and how people have gone modifying their setups. I also forsee myself making use of the forsale section, as I have an almost complete VN sitting in my yard that I will want to get rid off in a month or two.

The site looks good, and the amount of information on here is staggering. Hope to stay around for a long time.

Regards
- Adam