Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

N

Noggin

1 Evl Vt

Hi Guys
Great site,keep up the good work,it will be great to talk to you all :yeah:
Its good to see alot of people helping every one out.
Cheers Wayne

gus_tinkle

back seat driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim
Howdy all. Finally got around to upgrading to a new car and thought i'd join the commodore community. My 'new' ride is 94 VR Acclaim. Stock standard auto v6 light blue colour. Already have a wish list a mile long of things that need doing :)

This is a great site everyone, a lot of helpful posts. Look forward to asking you all lots of annoying questions in the future.
cheerio

A.D.I.D.A.S

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 'S'
hey guys my names mitch i currently own a VN s pack commodore i bought it about 2 weeks ago and i love it already! im working on getting some pics at the moment too. this forum looks pretty shmick ill be a regular for sure ive got heaps of questions to ask :)

mitch

P

Pamela

Hi, i just recently joined your site, its awsome.

Look forward to learning more about everyone, and asking heaps of questions.

Ive got a red VN wagon, lowered, mags, awsome paint job, etc, etc, and am in Melbourne!!!

Pamela

braad

lowly member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN calais
hey y'all

have loved commodores since i was basically born, and have grown up sorta self-teaching myself, not that my dad isnt interested in cars, just i wanna know more than he offers :p

drive (at the moment...) dads VN Calais, FE2, LSD, all the options the VN had, except for the sunroof (n, was there an option 4 leather? dunno, either way) n we've dun a coupla lil things 2 the engine...its MY baby now :rofl:

anyways, tried to find commodore sites....and forgot all about you guys *sorry* looks the goods, cya

M

mazidev

Hey everyone
My Name is Maz and I drive a VX S II, I am 21 and love to party

Seeyas round

Luv Maz

geta

Reaction score
Name: David (commonly known as davep on ccc and vncommodore.com :( :( )
Ride: VN S Pack. Manual - minimal mods

-dave

N

Noggin

One more newie

Great to see alot of new people on joining this site,been trying out some of these ARCADE games there are some good scores on there,Great site keep up the good work.
Cheers Wayne

S

scary

hi, came across this looking for holden website, dunno if i'm even driving this right, is this getting lost in cyberspace errors ? or can someone actually read this ?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Yep I'm reading it, welcome mate. Just about anything u wanna know about commodores u will find here :)