Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

Bundy_VN

VN Rev-Head
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec S2
Hi Guys. I registered a couple a weeks ago and only just found this thread. Anyway, I own a fully stock VN II Exec! It only had one owner and it was an old mechanic at Cappy's Holdens so I thought it was a steal at 3000. Not a mark inside and out. I wanted a stocky so i could do it up bit by bit. Anyway, a bloody great site. Keep up the good work!

ads72

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim 3.8
hi guys, found this site in google and the short amount of time i've been on here you guys have helped me out twice, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StatOmaN

Custom Title
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Statesman
just sayin hi, great forum full of info, and im soon to be proud owner of a vr stato by the end of the week

O

oz*wombats_VT

Hi to all, just about to pick up my VT after having a very nasty experience with a Magna TE.. whoa boy, can't believe I traded in a VP for that..... Glad to be back in the General's fold..

D

Dal VP

Hey all.

Just jumped on the net tonight looking for parts for my vp and found this site! Thought i might as well register and hang around and gets some tips off those in the know.
Cars pretty much stock standard and i want to start "playing" with it.

B

BLKWOLF

well unlike wombat i've had nothing but good times with my magna, but i feel its time for a change and i'm just seein whats about.....internet forums are a great source of info :thumbsup:

what happened with your magna wombat?

O

oz*wombats_VT

G'day Blkwolf

Bought the vehicle privately and basically 1/2 hr down the road the engine warning light comes on, rang the bloke back & he says, oh its ok just an immobiliser sensor fault code. Ah, not the case of course, traced to the distributor, needed replacing of course & initial quote was $1640 :bang: part only, tracked down an oem & with install about $650 then brakes etc. Thought that was it, then the transmission needed work, water pump leaking, interior light just comes on whilst driving... Just had enough, had it for a total of 5 weeks. Just my experience with one, not a good one..

Picked up my VT today, very happy.. :D

M

mattg7890

Hello everyone...I came across your site looking for parts for my 2004 Pontiac GTO which is a Holden Monaro imported by GM for the US market. I am finding that finding some parts may be a problem with this car. In an attempt to find a part I am searching through Holden and came here for a look. Plus, I am sure I can find alot of information I can not get here because the car is so new here.

Whitey

Reaction score
Hi all, bought a VN 5spd wagon a couple of months ago and this site has a fair bit of usefull info on it. Owned a fair few cars, but this is the first commy.