Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

D

danny6424

Hey everyone I just signed up about 3 days ago and already im loving it. Everyone has been a great help and ive been trying to return some of my knowledge if i have any lol. Look forward to chatting.

R

rattattack1313

Welcome to tha Madhouse, mate........ glad you are enjoying yourself here.... hope you find your answers here & feel free to add any info etc etc...cheers all Rat....

Last edited by a moderator:

pier_one

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK WAGON MINTER
hello there

hello everyone, my intrests are in older commos vb-vl

i drive a vh vactioner 3.3 blue, makin it look pimp by stereo, lowering springs, and respray, just got that **** yesterday and when my funds are up again im goin to put a sl/e interior in it.

cheers everybody for helpin me out with all myquestions i have had so far and i hope i can return the favour

pier_one

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
I'm not exactly new here but i never psoted in here before, introducing myself. A few of yas may know me, Rat in perticular. This forum has been an awesome help to me, saving me heaps of money and giving me new ideas. Great bunch of people and I can't wait to catch up with more people

larsey_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore acclaim sr2
Gday all i just joined a few days ago love it and ur tips have been a great help so far i drive a 94 vr acclaim series 2 and am lookin to do somethin to it soon any suggestions would be great

R

rattattack1313

Welcome to tha Madhouse, fellas...............good to see you finally say G'day,Infus10n....................loool....hope you all find what you are looking for......... I did !!!!!!!!!!!

Vpjimmy

bluevtbloke
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore v6 sedan metallic blue
HI there members im jimmy i own a vp exec sdn, 93 series 11, its all stocko so any ideas are very welcome... cheers this site is the best...
jimmy

rbrtm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh wagon
hi robert/bob been here a week and you've already helped sort some drama's with my car and told me it looks cool in the rides section. what more could i ask for? :)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Heya guys, welcome to the site :)

Glad to see you like the place and have found it helpful. Just to let you know we have a reputation system here, so if you come across a post that has been particularly helpful click on the little scales icon its next to the !, and give that person some positive feedback. Its a karma type thing, if you come across a terrible post feel free to leave negative feedback too.

Well have fun discovering all the cool things on this site, theres plenty more to come in the near future.

Julie :)