Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body Kits and Fog Lights

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Hello everybody... um theres 2 body kits on ebay
VX CONVERSION
VY CONVERSION

I just wanted to see what you guys think..and also which ones look better???
Also if i got foggies for it, how do they hook up like do i need a power supply or what?

cheers

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
i prefer the vx kit, vy just doesnt look right, even on a vy, as for the foglights, well, you should just have to wire them upto 12volts and to a relay and switch setup.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
ok cheers mate...yeh i was thinking more towards the VX.. do you think the painters could get the same colour as my car now...its just that wouldnt the paint be faded because its 96' model? like even if they sprayed it the same colour green, it would be darker?

cheers

Fitty

Reaction score
You'd need to do a full respray if the paint is faded... otherwise it would just look like **** with some new and some old paint.

Those bodykits both look **** though. They just look soo plastic and the way most paint them, they don't end up looking tough at all, they just enhance that bubble/plastic look of the late commodores.

Last edited:

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
how much do you reckon itll cost to get the kit painted...i know you cant be exact but a rough idea will do.also how much would it cost to get the whole car done in black roughly??? damn i wish i could just get the kit painet :(

cheers boys and gals

A

AKII1R

yeh i was lookin at the same 1.. not 4 wagon though

postage cost was a bit hows ya father....$150