Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

body kits

T

tank

im lokking for a body kit either a ss or walkingshaw one anyone know where to get one????

seventh path

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VL RB30 Berlina
i got my front end(ss)from holdent......not genuine but it is a fibreglass one piece........a walky one would be hard to find...

VT_R8ted

Reaction score
Members Ride
White on Silver VP Calais
you can pick up a walky kit if u look hard enuf, not likely 2 get an original, but a fibre copy. not cheap tho' i was quoted $3200 i think.... :confused: that was supply only spary and fit (remembering its a 20+ piece kit) would easily bump it up round the 4k mark, big dollars but looks mint when its all on :cool: , my mate sold his walky replica not long ago to buy a supra... :b: wat was he thinking....

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
For my mind, you still cannot go past the Group A SS bodykit. Subtle, and it adds the meat to the body that the VL cries out for.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
I like the Aero/lower walky kit for a single tone VL. Even if I'm usually the first one to say kits should be reserved for the vehicles they came factory fitted to

I'd have a white over silver Calais with the most subtle of LE kit's if I had a choice, with Leather and a Sunroof :p

86VL5spd

Repn RB 20-10
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
How ya goin mate,
Where are you from.
Im from SA and theses a wreaking yard down here theyve got to Walky boots, 1 bonnet (boot lids and bonnets are painted in the blue/silver with stickers), door panels, front bar under coated and the have groupa front bar.