Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bomb Threat in Geelong. CBD in Lockdown

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
On a more serious note the bank probably foreclosed on his mortgage and will sell his house.
I'd be pissed too but not to the extent that he went to.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I know you don't like geelong Nathan , But seems a bit extreme to go to all those measures and sacrifice your car to blow it up :p

VTmadS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
you would be surprised just how many bomb threats get made every day, and don't make the papers, just last Monday while i was on the way to work a call came over the CB advising of a threat to CWB in tville. the way the operators handled it made it seem like an everyday occurrence, they only sent 2 cars to 'have a look'.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I remember one time back when I was in Grade 9, I was at a school dance and some people who lived near the school called the school and made a bomb threat, purely because they were sick of the noise lol.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
There was a bomb threat at Matthew Flinders back in 1997 and the entire school was evacuated, we missed out on PE.... That's a shame *evil grin*