Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brad3394's New VX S-pack

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Yeah agreed my heart is set on those black SSV's, also, don't debadge it they always just end up looking exec'ish with no badges + people tend to take spoilers off aswell so it looks even more exec.
yeah, they look sweet! im undecided on debadging, i might just take off the v6 badges off the side.

My mate had some kitten paste stuff (ill try get the name of it) but its brown and abit gritty. Anyway we just peeled them off with our fingers,
and put some of the kitten stuff and wiped it on. Gave it a quick spray at the carwash and looks like their were never any badges there at all. Too easy.
cheers mate, i might give it a go with just the v6 badges on the side, i dont mind the boot ones.

thanks man, this will come in handy :)

removed my spoiler today just to have a look, im still undecided!

and one to show off my clean engine bay.

i hate the exhaust tip too, i will hopefully get a catback soon and twin dumpers

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
looks good with the supers on it mate. wish my bay was that clean XD

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Spoiler off man!, looks soo much like my cousins lol

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
looks good with the supers on it mate. wish my bay was that clean XD
Thanks bro, they werent cheap :p, i think the dealer i bought it off gave it a good clean but im not complaining.

Yeah deffinantly ditch the v6 badges and I took off the rear commodore badge aswell.
Looking nice without the spoiler, im still undecided weather to take mine off or not...
i think ill keep the commodore badge, but the v6 badges are pissing me off, really changes the side of the car. so they should be coming off this weekend depending on how saturday night goes ;) send me a link to your car mate, id be interested to see it.

leave the spoiler off.
id love to, but the holes are abit rusted so im going to get it filled/painted properly, just be patient my friend!

Spoiler off man!, looks soo much like my cousins lol
haha all in time mate! tell your cousin to get on the forum, i need some ideas for this car.

98commyute

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS S ute
Love your new car mate, how to you think it goes in comparison to your vs? Despite having the same engine and all haha?

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Love your new car mate, how to you think it goes in comparison to your vs? Despite having the same engine and all haha?

honestly mate, i think cause its newer it runs alot nicer, and pulls abit harder, but im going to be putting in a LSD with 3.7 gears so that should make it abit quicker off the line too :)

Chilli_Red

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX XU6
Easiest way to remove the badges man is to hold a hair dryer over it to heat up the sicaflex then quickly getting at it with fishing line in a sawing like process.
If it gets harder then just get at it again with the hair dryer, you'll find those badges will come straight off!
If there's any left over residue from the badges just heat it up and rub it off with your fingers, then a good clean and polish and it will be done. :)

I agree with removing the V6 badges but not the rears, i'm with leaving the spoiler on as well.

Nice ride man!