Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brad3394's New VX S-pack

98commyute

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS S ute
Sorry the hear about the accident mate, hope the she gets fixed would be such a waste of a mint vx

Muscular

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE SV6 - Optioned
Man that was a **** hot car! How did the shock treat ya? Lol

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Sorry the hear about the accident mate, hope the she gets fixed would be such a waste of a mint vx
the chances are good at the moment, but fingers are still crossed!

Man that was a **** hot car! How did the shock treat ya? Lol
it still is mate, hopefully all is well and the car will be fixed :) i knew when i went around the corner that i had lost it so i kind of just tried to save my baby, but it didnt end up too well. luckly im fine, and by the sounds of it, she will be coming back, with fresh new paint, and no spoiler :) but fingers are still crossed!

the insurance company are just checking the alignment of the wheels to see if any driving damage was done, if all is well, which i think it should be, the car will be getting fixed. the panelbeater just kept saying how clean it is and how it needs to be fixed, so hopefully with abit of his persuasion too, the car will be fixed, and the spoiler removed :D

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
thats some pritty bad news
u will be lucky if that gets back on the road
if you get the spoiler removed make sure to put the third brake light in the window

im pretty sure ill be getting it back, but yeah, fingers still crossed!

yeah i need to sort that out, i dont really know what people do about that, like a red led strip or something?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Aww dude that sucks man , you even lost the supersports which sucks . ah well onto something else now ay

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
sorry to hear man
you will find something else :)
thanks mate, something else has been found, may be a disapointment to some of the JC boys, but ill keep a thread on here :)

Aww dude that sucks man , you even lost the supersports which sucks . ah well onto something else now ay

yeah its a shame, i picked up something new, and there will be a thread, but not in the commodore section...

so the new car is a 1999 EK civic, yeah your probably just thinking, pfft a civic but it has a b16a2 conversion so it has 116kw at the front wheels and VTEC :) its has abit of work done to it, but i wont put detail in this thread, ill just make a fresh one.
Heres a few pictures, show me some interest if you wanna see a thread, met some good people on this site and still wanna stay in the community at JC