Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brand new Philips DiamondVision Globes h4

AnthsVSLexcen

Reaction score
who cares if its for off road use, the cops will never know wat globes u got. xenons are brighter than these and annoy drivers more. these r a steal at $50

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
who cares if its for off road use, the cops will never know wat globes u got. xenons are brighter than these and annoy drivers more. these r a steal at $50

If the cops see them and decide they don't like them then i'm sure you would care.

But i have xenons on my VP and haven't had a problem. Those pure blue light parker globes the police really don't like i found out a while ago :whistling

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain

Haha, i'm sure you'd care if you get a picky cop that finds out that they're illegal

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2 Clubsport, Astra J turbo, VN Ls1,
Question, will these fit into my VP? I havn't been though the light globe tyes before, so its all new to me. What are the benefits of these and why are they so expensive?

yeah they will fit your vp,

and they are expensive cos they are such a awesome globe.

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
Just read up on them, there bloody good globes hence there expensive. I run them in my car aswell, probably for 12months now and have been pulled over for other stuff and they have never mentioned my globes.

GLDNVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VQ STATESMAN 5.0
I've had Diamond Vision in all my cars I've owned. . . NEVER had cop problems with them installed.
The only 2 Phillips branded globes that arent Legal are Crystal Vision & Diamond Vision, as I believe its the temperature they burn at.
Also, very cheap price, down here in Geelong they retail at Autobarn for $148

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
These are no longer for sale!

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
whys that man, i said im get em off u....

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Sandman Ute, HZ GTS, VT Senator
These are no longer for sale!

well i guess that explains why you havent bothered to reply to the emails and pm's i have sent the last couple of days..........