Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brembo Brake Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
^^Above poster obviously has no idea Who got owned and for what reason, I doubt the ownee even knows...

Atleast us smart ones got it :)

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
dont own em nor intend on sticking em on my car , but this forum is full of children , pathetic , reps for the pics and the help the OP asked , other n that the thread is full of lame assed attempts to be funny

and the OWNEED what a joke , Idiots

Atleast us smart ones got it :)

Sean0 -
Ralph_unimpressed.jpg

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
sean 0 at the olympics

Last edited:

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
I agree that they will look try hard with stock rotors and wheels. but on my ute, they may actually pull off the look. I can't see how a single plastic cover could trap enough heat to start a fire, It's not like i'm planning to wrap the whole thing in asbestos. It all really comes down to not being fu*ked painting the bloody things.

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
mate bottom line, you want them you get them, i think i pulled mine off.

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
I agree that they will look try hard with stock rotors and wheels. but on my ute, they may actually pull off the look. I can't see how a single plastic cover could trap enough heat to start a fire, It's not like i'm planning to wrap the whole thing in asbestos. It all really comes down to not being fu*ked painting the bloody things.

Where's the little smiley havin a pull when you need him.................................

Its all wank factor.
Your pulling the wheel off to put the plastic things on. Don't even pull that calipers off if you don't want to, just mask everything up and paint away.
10 mins a side and your done.

Just do it

I pulled my calipers off but thats just me but I don't see why you cant get the same result leaving them on

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
i never pulled my wheels off? just got em, put some glue on and sweet, left it...

Status
Not open for further replies.