Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brisbane - JC Member Christmas BBQ and Cruise

What date for Brisbane Commodore Cruise???

• Before Christmas eg:18th Dec(Sat)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Other date (please specify)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

rattattack1313

Ok.It is definitely on the 18th Dec....it is definitely at the place on the map here... ( Vic Lucas Park,Quay St in Balmoral )....kicks off at about 11.00 am....there will be BBQ happening at 1.00pm, snags & soft drinks,bring your own plate if you want to..I dont have many......then we can polish our cars up, and have a little Show & Shine............ the Categories for Prizes will not be announced until the day.....Stickers will be available on the day.......we might even do a lap of the city when we finish....... across the Riverside expressway/Inner City Bypass........then turn around at the Breakkie Creek Pub........... :thumbsup: ........Remember, this is a family day, so bring the wife & kids too.....& any new members you can.....And don't forget, no larrikins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• BBQ.jpg
    BBQ.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 119
  • map0PCF12DX39DZKAFTB.gif
    map0PCF12DX39DZKAFTB.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 124
F

fatvgute

sweet as. nice planning rat cant wait to meet youse all :D should be an awsome day

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
May I make a suggestion?? Name (forum username) stickers for all!! I dont know who half the people I met at the Supercheap thing were!!

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Hey guys

Thought i'd make an effort and actually post :yeah: I'm definitely interested in going, be a good chance to meet some new people :) won't know for sure if i can go for another week or two as my mrs just gave birth to our 4th son :clapping: If everything settles in well I'll be going :)

Anyway is there a dead line that i have to let you know by?