Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brisbane Road Rage Video

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
That was totally uncalled for, what a total wanker! I bet he feels super big now that he's on TV!! But I would like to see the few minutes before the incident, to see what actually, if anything, incited his rampage.

They showed him turning himself into the police station with mum accompanying him.

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
That guy in the nav took things way too far. But he has to be that pissed for a reason.

In the video it looks like ken takes off quickly from the lights then the bonnet dips as he merged in, so maybe he got off the gas? maybe he had no indicator on?.. or even broke, causing the nav to rear end him. Why didn't ken pull over straight away after he was hit? as usual TT haven't shown the full video.
Does anyone know this stretch of road? why was ken in the left lane if it was merging right after the lights?

We have ALL had people get into the left lane, take off like a bullet then slow down and sometime slam on the brakes once they're in front of you in your lane.

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
That guy in the nav took things way too far. But he has to be that pissed for a reason.

In the video it looks like ken takes off quickly from the lights then the bonnet dips as he merged in, so maybe he got off the gas? maybe he had no indicator on?.. or even broke, causing the nav to rear end him. Why didn't ken pull over straight away after he was hit? as usual TT haven't shown the full video.
Does anyone know this stretch of road? why was ken in the left lane if it was merging right after the lights?

We have ALL had people get into the left lane, take off like a bullet then slow down and sometime slam on the brakes once they're in front of you in your lane.

yes he couldve pulled over straight away, he tries to pull over 50m up the road where its more safe to which ol mate bat sh&t crazy pulls up either side of him abusing him!! either way that reaction will get you no where in life!

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS

he probably has done something that pissed the guy off. but his response was completely irrational and dangerous to everyone on that road
I haven't watched the youtube video above, but I watched the TT interview and the Sunrise interview and the guy said he was intending to pull up about 20 metres up the road, because there was nowhere safe to pull up where the incident happened

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
he probably has done something that pissed the guy off. but his response was completely irrational and dangerous to everyone on that road
I haven't watched the youtube video above, but I watched the TT interview and the Sunrise interview and the guy said he was intending to pull up about 20 metres up the road, because there was nowhere safe to pull up where the incident happened

the guy in the nav was able to drive at 60k's+ on the 'unsafe' area though. Then ken drives on a footpath and through some trees in the video. It doesn't make sense to me.

Definitely not saying the nav guy wasn't a complete idiot and should be punished. What I'm saying is, that Ken had done something to provoke him, and in the first 10 seconds of driving was the last straw.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
the guy in the nav was able to drive at 60k's+ on the 'unsafe' area though. Then ken drives on a footpath and through some trees in the video. It doesn't make sense to me.

Definitely not saying the nav guy wasn't a complete idiot and should be punished. What I'm saying is, that Ken had done something to provoke him, and in the first 10 seconds of driving was the last straw.

the guy in the Nav was smashing and ramming into the other car, I don't think safety was the first thing on his mind. The fact he drove 60+kph in an unsafe area doesn't make it safe......He was driving at 60+kph so he could ram his car into the other guy. By an unsafe area, it could mean that he would be parked in an area with traffic swerving to miss. I realise the law says you stop at the scene of the accident, but common sense also applies. Usually if a minor nose to tail accident happens in the middle of a busy intersection, drivers will tend move past the intersection and pull off the road somewhere safe rather than risk getting collected by another car

the guy in the Navara was a nutcase DUI. Doesn't matter what might have pissed him off. Nothing justifies dangerous, lunatic behaviour like that

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
That guy is deffently on something lol

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier

Judge and jury without knowing everything that happened hey!